Organic pumpkin puree with organic cinnamon is an excellent source of fibre and perfect for when making the switch to raw. Bake treats, stuff their kong or add to your raw meal!
- Canadian Sourced Organic Pumpkin Puree
- Pureed for maximum absorption and nutrition
- Sweet taste dogs love
- Organic Cinnamon added for digestion & taste
- Supplemental Feeding Choice
- High in Fibre (more than 10%)
Pumpkin can be helpful in added extra fibre into your dog’s raw food diet. The extra fibre can help with constipation concerns, but also can help absorb extra moisture in the bowels preventing loose stools. Pumpkin can also be helpful to settle any digestive upset due to a dietary change. Highly recommended for pet owners making the switch to raw!
Meal Planning Information
- Supplemental feeding choice – can be added to your pets diet to increase fibre, taste, and texture
- Suggested not to exceed 10% of entire meal. Recommended serving size is 1/4 cup per 1/2 lb. of raw.
- Recommended for all life stages and sizes
- Not recommended for dogs with any yeast related allergy concerns
- Low in Fat (0%)
- High in Fibre (More than 10%)